A grass roots non-profit relies on the goodwill and generosity of its members and friends. Being a 501c3 non-profit since 1994, that includes us, too.
Your donations to Words of Women and all its supporting and complementary programs, Red Bags, International Womenís Day, ToolBelts, The Quiz; or to maintaining the office, or any program or activity is needed, appreciated, and tax deductible.
- We need bright 500+ bright shiny red bags for the Red Bag Program each year.
- Gifts for women in nursing homes: teddy bears, other soft cuddlies, oversize clothes, pillows, blankets, sheets, shawls, Footies, socks, large print books, large crossword puzzle books, costume jewelry, Mardi Gras beads, tissues, lotions, gowns, robes, new or not. Anything you have that you donít need anymore is a welcome gif to a resident of a nursing home.
- Office supplies: paper, pens, toner cartridges, ink jet cartridges, computer software
- For IWD: all items necessary for a food table, table cloths, napkins, cups, plates, etc. Plus a printing donation for flyers and handouts and certificates.
- Financial Contributions: Make a donation here on our website. All donations are tax deductible. The donation amount is blank, you decide how much to give.
You can also make a monthly recurring donation to support Words of Women year round. Please select from one of our monthly donation options.
If you have questions, call the office at 347 933-1256. The Home Office is in East Dallas for delivery, call for directions..